1201 Roxas Boulevard
Manila, Philippines 1000
Phone: (632) 301-20001201 Roxas Boulevard Manila, Philippines 1000
Visa information for tourist and business visits to the U. S. for citizens from PhilippinesApply for your B1 / B2 visa
Do you hold a passport for a country other than Philippines? Check if you are eligible for ESTA!Check your eligibility
The Philppines is an archipelago is located in south-east Asia. The main language spoken in The Philippines is Filipino. The current population (as of 2015) is 199,315,249. The Philippines has a human development index (HDI) of 0.699 and therefore can be considered as country with medium human development (according to UNDP – United Nations Development Programme). There are a lot of different embassies and consulates located in The Philippines. Among these, there are also representations of the United States of America.
Manila is located in the National Capital Region and is the capital of The Philippines. 1,780,148 people are living in Manila (as of 2015). The city is very important and represents The Philippines internationally which is why the U.S.A. choose it as location for one of their embassies.
About the US embassy in Manila, Philippines
Offices located within the US embassy located in Manila include:
- U.S. Department of State Consular Section
- U.S. Department of State Public Affairs Section
- U.S. Department of State Political Section
- U.S. Department of State Management Section
- U.S. Department of State Economic Section
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
- Homeland Security Investigations
- Customs and Border Protection
- Joint U.S. Military Assistance Group
- Social Security Administration
- Foreign Agricultural Services
- U.S. Agency for International Development
- Peace Corps
- U.S. Foreign Commercial Services
- Asian Development Bank
- U.S. Department of Justice Attaché
- U.S. Department of Justice Resident Legal Advisor
- Drug Enforcement Administration
- Office of Overseas Prosecutorial Development, Assistance and Training
- International Criminal Investigative Training Assistance Program
- Legal Attaché
- Millennium Challenge Corporation
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
Visa services offered by the US embassy in Manila, Philippines
Visa services for USA immigration/non-immigration visas are handled by the department for travel permits. You can schedule an interview for a visa here: https://evisaforms.state.gov/Instructions/SchedulingSystem.asp
You can contact them via phone (632) 301-2000.
American citizen services offered by the US embassy in Manila, Philippines
American citizen services are handled by a number of departments depending on your issue. Please visit https://ph.usembassy.gov/u-s-citizen-services/ for more information on how to proceed with your issue/query.
Notary services offered by the US embassy in Manila, Philippines
This embassy offers notary services to all US passport holders and foreign nationals (on the provision they are using the documents within the United States). This price is $50 paid in cash or US issued credit card, per page.